Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Toned Paper Commissions

In August I posted a batch of my Toned paper Commissions from Heroes & SDCC. Today I'm sharing all the rest of the toned pieces I did for Boston, Baltimore, & NYCC. I plan to keep doing these at conventions in 2017.

Lieam

A Wizarding Mouse

A Rough Guardmouse

Big from Perhapanauts

Choopie from Perhapanauts

Hogwarts Invitation

Rathraq from Rumble 

Thai Artist Mouse

Jester Mouse

Killer Robot

Pilot from Farscape

Dog in a suit

Dog in a suit 

Guardmouse

Healer/Apothecary Mouse

Old Guardmouse

A Fox in Armor

Shere Khan

An Ancestor of Mr. Toad's

Saxon

A Guardmouse

Dog in clothes

Hoggle from the Labyrinth

An Otter as Sherlock Holmes

A Guardmouse

A Mouse Blacksmith

Plague Doctor Mouse

Locke & Key Mouse

A Guardmouse



2017 Appearances: 
C2E2: April 21-23
Heroes Con: Jun. 16-18
Baltimore Comic Con: Sept. 22-24


No comments:

Post a Comment